This page serves as a portal into the cameras, photographers, processes and other information that I have learned and collected over the years through practice and education.
- Comparing features of Nikon manual 35mm film cameras: FE, FM & F3.
- Fairchild K-20 Aerial Camera
- Mamiya C220 Twin Lens Reflex Medium Format
- There’s a format for everyone with the versatile line of Kodak folding pocket cameras.
- Finney Field Camera : a 4 x 5 Pinhole
- Linhof Technar : Point & Shoot Large Format
- Graflex 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 field camera
- Vintage 4 x 5 : Rochester Optical Pony Premo Sr
- The Salut C 6 x 6 medium format camera
- Old camera day: Revere Model 40 8mm Movie Camera
- The Nikon FE joins the family
- Panasonic Lumix LX-10 | Far more than just a Point and Shoot
- Film is fun again with the Sprocket Rocket